Just whinging about the spammers that frequent here....

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Just whinging about the spammers that frequent here....

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:27 pm

cause i've deleted 4 users today and counting :armsup Signing up with links to supposed 'cheap drug sites' :roll: So i figure they are all in doors today as I don't usually find so many in one hit... thats all folks, we now resume your scheduled broadcast... whatever that is :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ozzycamperboy on Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:27 pm

Drugs are BAD MMMMMMmmkay.

PS I am really hungover today, I can barely move!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Re: It must be snowing in russia...

Postby Scolers » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:37 pm

Ozzycamperboy wrote:cause i've deleted 4 users today and counting :armsup Signing up with links to supposed 'cheap drug sites' :roll: So i figure they are all in doors today as I don't usually find so many in one hit... thats all folks, we now resume your scheduled broadcast... whatever that is :mrgreen:

WHAT! No Russian brides??? I'm cancelling my membership ... :#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 pm

Fiddlesticks varmints are giving me the Dagnabbit's now :x . Must have deleted about 10 today(spammers) :armsup .... oh and in case your wondering why i sound like Yosemity Sam, i'm also testing the world filters... and they work :armsup
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Scolers » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:19 pm

Ozzycamperboy wrote:Fiddlesticks varmints are giving me the Dagnabbit's now :x . Must have deleted about 10 today(spammers) :armsup .... oh and in case your wondering why i sound like Yosemity Sam, i'm also testing the world filters... and they work :armsup

Dagnabbit's it does too ... but sometimes feclematter don't stick ... ;)

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:07 pm

They are getting pretty clever with the softwate, deleted this today:

Spammer Bot wrote:hi guys i am new, i see that forum.camping.com.au is great, especially "Camping Locations Tips General." directory!
i wish to present this collection of links which concern a theme of the finance in a network.
if i miss, please move my topic to directory where user can post messages with links.

PS: can't find off topic directon, can some one redirect me?

There has to be an fair amount of effort that goes into designing a programme that can sign itself up, randomly pick a section in a forum and then post a message automatically :?

And you can't see it but the location in its profile was USA... gotta love the Engrish throughout the post :mrgreen:
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to General Chit-Chat