Another Hi from the Gold Coast

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Another Hi from the Gold Coast

Postby jcd » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi all,
I saw a link to this forum on the GPS Australia forum and thought I would have a look.

One question, when I tried to register, the forum software didn't like my Gmail account, does this extend to all Gmail accounts or was mine special for some reason ?

Bye Jeff.
NS Pajero SWB R, Diesel, Automatic, Cooper Discovery ATR's, AirTech Snorkel, LRA Aux. Fuel Tank, Dual Batteries, Thule Aerobars & Roof Box, OzTent RV-2
jcd
Boy Scout

Re: Another Hi from the Gold Coast

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi Jeff, sorry I can't answer your question but I can WELCOME you to the forum.

There are a few forum members from the GC....seems to be the 'in' place to be.

Lots of people here willing to share their tips and tricks for successful camping so don't be affraid to ask the question.

Alternatively, if you are a seasoned camper we would like to hear of any secrets you might have.

We are always happy to hear of others adventures and love pics too.

Cheers....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby jcd » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm

gypsylady wrote:Hi Jeff, sorry I can't answer your question but I can WELCOME you to the forum.

There are a few forum members from the GC....seems to be the 'in' place to be.

Lots of people here willing to share their tips and tricks for successful camping so don't be affraid to ask the question.

Alternatively, if you are a seasoned camper we would like to hear of any secrets you might have.

We are always happy to hear of others adventures and love pics too.

Cheers....

Thanks for the welcome, The Gold Coast is a nice place provided you stay away from the touristy places. :grin: I've been seriously camping for the last 6 or so years including a trip around Oz during my long service leave. Photos can be found on my Picassa web page :- http://picasaweb.google.com/jc.dyason

When I find my way around this forum I'll try emailing the administrator about the email address.

Bye Jeff.
NS Pajero SWB R, Diesel, Automatic, Cooper Discovery ATR's, AirTech Snorkel, LRA Aux. Fuel Tank, Dual Batteries, Thule Aerobars & Roof Box, OzTent RV-2
jcd
Boy Scout

Postby HeathGQ » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 pm

a few forums dont allow the free emails due to bot spam.

I'm a moderator on OuterLimits, and they banned all free emails until a better security system was provided.

This one wouldn't let me join on a Hotmail address....
HeathGQ
Boy Scout

Postby TBF » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Jeff
See you around a campfire in SEQ some time.

Aart
TBF
Camping Veteran

Return to Introductions: