Any natural camping spots in NSW?

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Any natural camping spots in NSW?

Postby tendawolf » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:21 pm

Hey,
just wondering if anyone knows of any camping spots in NSW near or along lakes/rivers/beaches that allow for pets and tents as well as a controlled fire? We have been down to Mystery Bay Narooma and quite like it but want to find another spot thats similar.
Prefer not to be in caravan parks
Thanks in advanced
tendawolf

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:42 pm

Mt Watagan State forest and surrounds. Sum creeks and stuff, i havent seen that much, only been once. But pretty much anything goes in state forest. NPWS is too nazi :D
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Re: Sell camping and outdoor products

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:41 pm

tianxing wrote:We are in line of camping and outdoor product,such as camping tent,canopy,carports and beach chair.

If you like please check with our website :

http://yktx.ec51.com

Best regards

Yours Truly
Maggie

DUDE, stop advertising your damn site already, this thread has NOTHING to do with what you are promoting..... i wish i still had my admin powers here :cry: (nudge nudge :D )
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Re: sorry and thanks

Postby tianxing » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:02 pm

Dear Nudge
How are you ?

Thanks for your message and really sorry to hear that ,and interrupt you ,sorry.

:oops:

I am just promote my business for camping.

I saw here ,some tourist will maybe have interest.

Sorry

Thanks
Maggie

:P
Best regards,

Yours Truly
Maggie
tianxing

Advertising Policy

Postby Activity_Dept » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:53 pm

Hello Maggie,

Yes I think we got the message, we do have a classifieds section or try http://www.trade.com.au for importers or something.

But you are welcome to chat to the boys about non commercial activities, hopefully camping related. Where in China do you live?
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:31 pm

:shock: Nudge aint my name dude :roll: :mrgreen:
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Re: Any natural camping spots in NSW?

Postby Back 2 Basics » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:24 am

tendawolf wrote:Hey,
just wondering if anyone knows of any camping spots in NSW near or along lakes/rivers/beaches that allow for pets and tents as well as a controlled fire? We have been down to Mystery Bay Narooma and quite like it but want to find another spot thats similar.
Prefer not to be in caravan parks
Thanks in advanced
Hi! We live at Orange and have 2 acres NE of Orange where we are going to open a camper trailer over night park. Nothing big and not suitable for caravans only camper trailers and tents. We like to camp and like you, prefer not to be in caravan parks hence the reason to open up and offer to others a place to stay for those that like the natural bush feeling. There are lots of things to see in Orange, tours to wineries, the gold prospecting at Ophir. Bush walks. Little villages to visit. Our business is not up and running, hopefully by Crhistmas 2005 and we were looking for feedback of interest when I came upon your message. We do need more pet friendly and natural places to stay, good luck. I hope you find something and perhaps you will visit Orange and our Bac 2 Basics trailer park when we are operational.
Back 2 Basics
Site Admin

Return to Camping Tips and Locations