The Wonder Diet

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

The Wonder Diet

Postby amanda » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 am

A man calls a company and orders their 5 day 10 kilo weight loss program.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands before him a volptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifith day he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost the 10 kilos as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5 day 20 kilo programme. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning and beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life - far more beautiful than the girl the week before. She is wearing nothing but running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best but he can't catch her. So the next four days the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight, on the fifth day he weighs himself and finds that he has lost 20 kilos as promised.

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7 day 50 kilo programme.

"Are you sure?" asks the phone operator, "This is our most rigorous programme."

"Absolutely" replies the man.

The next day there's a knock at the door and he opens it to find a tall muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads "If I catch you, you are mine!!!"

He lost over 60 kilos that week.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: The Wonder Diet

Postby Ricklanga » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:56 pm

:*** :*** :*** :*** :***
It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Re: The Wonder Diet

Postby Poodle Jewel » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:33 pm

:*** That`s naughty :***
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny