For Sale - Coleman Chalet 9CV

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

For Sale - Coleman Chalet 9CV

Postby markcrook » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 pm

We are selling our much loved Coleman Chalet 9CV tent :( – as we have bought a camper trailer :grin: .

It is in very good condition we have had it about 2 years. All the fabric is intact, with no tears or damage. We did have a fibre-glass pole break but that was fixed by Ranger for us.

It consists of two sleeping areas and a central living /storage area, there is plenty of headroom to stand. It has always been dried out thoroughly prior to storage. It can sleep 9, but we have been using it for a family of 4.

It comes in a 3 compartment storage bag, which some of the handles and straps have broken.

For more info check out the Coleman site http://www.colemanaustralia.com.au/temp ... egory=1082

Or PM me with any questions

Oh yeah – we would be looking for $200 and we live near Perth

The Piccies aren't the best but should give you some idea!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Knock me down I get right back up again,
Come back stronger than a powered-up Pac Man
markcrook
Blatant Padder

Return to Buy & Sell