Newby

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Newby

Postby Breidi Mac » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 am

Hello all, My name is Christie, I am from the Lockyer valley Qld. I am married with 3 children, all girls aged 7, 4 and 11 weeks.

Hubby and i were always Gunna go camping, never did, till last year when we decided to become a doer,went camping with some friends and had a blast, we then decided to become campoholics so we lashed out and bought a camper trailer with an awesome kitchen set up, went into BCF and bought everything we needed (or so we thought) and set off to Inskip on our own. It was a great experience (whole other story, might post about it in another thread).
This year we are off to another 3 planned camping trips with the thanks to you people (read your reviews and booked a couple of campsites we liked)

So basically i joined her to pick ur experienced camping brains and get ides on great places to camp. Hope you don't mind.
Breidi Mac
Camping King

Re: Newby

Postby Poodle Jewel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lots of people here who won`t mind having their brains picked.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Blue Bravo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Welcome aboard
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Hi Christie and WELCOME to the forum. Yep, definitely lots of members here who are willing to share their tips and tricks for successful camping trips.

We would also love to hear of your camping adventures too. Tell us about your camper trailer & the awesome kitchen setup that you have.

You mentioned in your post that you are in the Lockyer Valley, so one of the places I can recommend close to you is Atkinson Dam which now has water in it for the first time in a number of years.

Cheers Gypsy.....

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Bill snd Morag » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 am

Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy...
Bill and Morag
Bill snd Morag
Captain Camping

Return to Introductions: