Camper Trailer Hire ?

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Camper Trailer Hire ?

Postby MICK C » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi there,

New to this forum but have found a mountain of usefull info. already! My wife and i are in the market for a camper trailer ( Probably 2nd hand from Trading post ect) and after reading a few posts here have decided to "hire" one for a few days to get the feel for it ect. We have a 2 1/2 y/o girl and one on the way. We just spent Easter camping at Woollondilly river station (in a tent) and LOVED IT we have been there a few times. The only down side was it took nearly the whole Monday to pack up and it was POURING with rain, hence the tent had to be re-erected at home to dry which is a pain, so after seeing so many CT over the weekend thought we might make a move to one.

So my Q is , can somebody guide us as to where to hire one? we live in the "shire" South of Sydney and would prefer something locally so we dont have to travell a long distance to pick it up and then return it.
Any help would be great.
Thanks for reading,
Mick
MICK C

Re: Camper Trailer Hire ?

Postby amanda » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Perhaps try Ace Camper Trailers at Kirrawee 02 9521 8229 (no website as far as I'm aware).
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Camper Trailer Hire ?

Postby MICK C » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks amanda for your quick reply.

I found there site http://www.acecampers.com/index.htm and very helpfull indeed!

Not a bad price i was quoted either per night $55 !

Any other info ect would be most welcome. To much info. is never enough !
MICK C

Return to Camper Trailers