Woodgate Beach Easter Fair

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Woodgate Beach Easter Fair

Postby Derek Bullock » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 pm

If anyone is up at Woodgate over Easter come and see me at the Easter Fair at the local oval on Monday. I will be conducting camp oven cooking demonstrations from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm.

Here is a link http://www.about-australia.com/events/q ... ster-fair/

The Woodgate Beach Easter Fair is held every Easter Monday and is the largest event in Woodgate Beach. It attracts over 150 stall holders and well over 6,000 visitors. The fair is a great family day which starts at 7.30 a.m. and finishes late in the afternoon.

There are lots of food stalls as well as rides and attractions for the whole family who can experience rock climbing, Bungy jumping, camel rides, Old MacDonald’s Farm and lots more. The Bundaberg Broadcasters will be broadcasting live from the centre of the action, and there will be professional entertainers performing live on stage, as well as Highland dancers and a variety of Community displays including a fire engine called Little Squirt. There will be exhibits by local artists, local craft on sale as well as fine wine, food and gourmet cheese. Vintage cars, antique machinery and large boats will also be on display.
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Re: Woodgate Beach Easter Fair

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:03 am

Sorry Derek, not me, I am heading west but I hope some from here can come and see you.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Derek Bullock » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Rained just about all day but you can see a report HERE
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 am

Good to see you still made the most of it Derek. We had some light showers on saturday only out where I camped near Dalby (wed to mon) & the rest of the time was just ddddelightful.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Groups & Activities