What's My CT worth?

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

What's My CT worth?

Postby Breidi Mac » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 am

I have an older model CT, we love it however it only has a 6ft annexe and we have 3 kids, too small. So we are tossing up whether to sell it and buy a bigger one or have a new bigger annexe put on.

It has:
7x4 ft trailer (approx) off road
6ft Annexe (canvas has brown stripes, in good nic)
Double bed
65l water tank with electric pump
large checkerplate box on front which stores a fridge, two gas bottles in the middle and a generator and other items on the other side
kitchen benches attatch to front of trailer going along the draw bar and in a L shape, it has a built in sink, shelves for storage underneath and heaps of bench space.
Heaps of room under the bed for storing gear.
Brand new off road tyres with new mags (not sure on size but they are big)
Swing up jockey wheel
wind down stabilisers

We got it for a cheap price as it was from family that owed us money so not sure what it is worth. Please be honest you won't offend me.

To have a new tent kit put on it is $4500, if we did that i am worried that if we needed to sell it in the future we might not make our money back.

What do you think?

Will post pics on Monday (going camping on the weekend so i can get pics of it all set up)
Breidi Mac
Camping King

Re: What's My CT worth?

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Breidi Mac wrote:
Will post pics on Monday (going camping on the weekend so i can get pics of it all set up)

Think that is a very good idea Breidi Mac

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Camper Trailers