Iluka Riverside Caravan Park

Iluka Riverside Caravan Park

Postby dicko77 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Over the long weekend just gone we went to the Iluka riverside caravan park. This park would have to be one of the best parks i have stay in.The park was kept very neat and tidy and all the people there were so nice and could'nt do enough for us.We stayed in site number 50 this was right on the water and we had the best views of yamba and all up the river.We went over to yamba for the day and had lunch at the yamba taven it was a top feed.I did'nt get a good photo of my camp sorry but i have got some good ones just out in front looking at water and some of the iluka head lands
Cheers Brett :beer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dicko77
Camping Veteran

Re: Iluka Riverside Caravan Park

Postby Derek Bullock » Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm

In that last photo I caught a blue fin tuna (longtail) fishing from that spot that weighed 30 pounds on the old scale. Was nearly 30 years ago now. ::()
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby dicko77 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Nice mate, yer looked like a good fishing spot will take my surf gear next time i go there :+
dicko77
Camping Veteran

Postby Jo&Kev » Fri May 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Takes me back too - as a little tacker (and not so little I guess) I grew up in nearby Maclean. Went out with a girl from Iluka briefly. Lovely place, we visit when we are up that way, but are expected to stay with the folks.

Thanks for the pics Dicko77
Our blog - with bigger pics!
http://actnswcamping.blogspot.com/
Jo&Kev
Post Machine!

Postby Poodle Jewel » Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 am

It is a great area down that way all along the Clarence river have some fabulous stays.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to NSW