Our first trip, Where to go?

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Our first trip, Where to go?

Postby borstalboy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok I have four days around the 23rd of May to go on our first camping trip. Since we are based in adelaide we need a spot upto about 3 hours away. All suggestion are welcome, we like fishing and bushwalking so it does not matter if its by the coast or inland. Although I only have a 2wd car pulling a trailer. So please part with some advise.
borstalboy

Re: Our first trip, Where to go?

Postby Blue Bravo » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

We recently had a great few days at Marion Bay at the foot of the York Peninsula. Access to the National Park, good fishing in the area and the caravan park has good facilities. You can bush camp in the national park
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby borstalboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Marion Bay sounds great but I guess it will depend on the weather. I would like to have a couple of options open just in case maybe something inland.
borstalboy

Postby haovnp2 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Walt Disney World Resort is the most visited and largest recreational resort in the world, containing four theme parks; two water parks; twenty-three themed hotels; and numerous shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation venues. Owned and operated by the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts segment of The Walt Disney Company, it is located southwest of Orlando, Florida. The property is often abbreviated Walt Disney World, Disney World or WDW, and is often referred to by locals as simply Disney.

It opened on October 1, 1971, with the Magic Kingdom theme park, and has since added Epcot (on October 1, 1982), Disney's Hollywood Studios (on May 1, 1989), and Disney's Animal Kingdom (on April 22, 1998).
So i can say that you should go to the Walt Disney World Resort .
haovnp2

Postby Derek Bullock » Thu May 21, 2009 3:22 pm

haovnp2 wrote:Walt Disney World Resort is the most visited and largest recreational resort in the world, containing four theme parks; two water parks; twenty-three themed hotels; and numerous shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation venues. Owned and operated by the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts segment of The Walt Disney Company, it is located southwest of Orlando, Florida. The property is often abbreviated Walt Disney World, Disney World or WDW, and is often referred to by locals as simply Disney.

It opened on October 1, 1971, with the Magic Kingdom theme park, and has since added Epcot (on October 1, 1982), Disney's Hollywood Studios (on May 1, 1989), and Disney's Animal Kingdom (on April 22, 1998).

What ! ! ! ! ! ! ::()
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby amanda » Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Derek wrote:
haovnp2 wrote:Walt Disney World Resort is the most visited and largest recreational resort in the world, containing four theme parks; two water parks; twenty-three themed hotels; and numerous shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation venues. Owned and operated by the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts segment of The Walt Disney Company, it is located southwest of Orlando, Florida. The property is often abbreviated Walt Disney World, Disney World or WDW, and is often referred to by locals as simply Disney.

Have a look at the comment following "Negative People" joke on Friday Funnies ::()
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby markcrook » Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 pm

amanda wrote:
Derek wrote:

Have a look at the comment following "Negative People" joke on Friday Funnies ::()

Lost me on both posts, this one and negative people :--?
Knock me down I get right back up again,
Come back stronger than a powered-up Pac Man
markcrook
Blatant Padder

Postby amanda » Thu May 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Just a tad far to haul the camping gear from Adelaide I fear!
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Camping Tips and Locations