I hope this never happens in my office

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

I hope this never happens in my office

Postby amanda » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 am

I just found this article and sincerely hope my HR department don't thing it's a good idea.

Brisitsh office go naked to boost morale

Staff at a marketing company in Britain have gone to work naked after being told it would boost morale.

David Taylor, a business psychologist, told the employees at onebestway the company strip-off would be an ideal way to regain trust following recent redundancies.

Team manager Sam Jackson, 23, said the idea - dubbed "Naked Friday" - was a big success.

"It was brilliant...now that we've seen each other naked, there are no barriers," she told The Sun newspaper.

"We weren't put under any pressure - if we wanted to come in clothed or in our underwear, we could. But I love my body and I wasn't ashamed."

Mr Taylor worked with the staff for almost a week to help lower their inhibitions, including sessions where the workers photocopied their private parts and met with a nude model.

When Naked Friday arrived, nearly all of the workers went completely nude - only two chose to wear underwear.

"Inviting an organisation to go naked is the most extreme technique I've used," Mr Taylor said.

"It may seem weird but it works...it's the ultimate expression of trust in yourself and each other."
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: I hope this never happens in my office

Postby Titch » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am

I went to work naked once, I got locked up for exposure :booty

Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby amanda » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:30 pm

It's the dangly bits on the photocopier I'm a bit worried about - could definetely be a workplace health and safety issue!
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 pm

amanda wrote:It's the dangly bits on the photocopier I'm a bit worried about - could definetely be a workplace health and safety issue!

OMG...perish the thought.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Friday’s Funny