Invitation to EDEN, for campers, caravanners, etc

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Invitation to EDEN, for campers, caravanners, etc

Postby SolarCap Guy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if there's a protocol for this sort of thing but. . . .

We're on 10 acres here at EDEN, on the far South Coast of NSW about 20 minutes from the Victorian border.

If over the September or Christmas Holidays, any of you folks, whether with caravans, camper trailers, tents, Winnebagos etc want a place to pitch your gear for a day, a weekend or a week, we would be more than happy to play host.

We have a pool, plenty of room, terrific ocean views and easy access for even the biggest caravan 5 wheeler.

We're right on the edge of town so shops etc are within walking distance (2 mins by car) and beaches and fishing are 5 minutes walk away.

I log into here a couple of times a week, or you can contact us through my Solar Light Caps website and email, but I would love to meet with tourers and hear your stories, and so would my family ( if you're travelling with your kids, we have loads for them to do)

No Charge, just a beer and a laugh and a barbie.

Regards

Andy
Andy - The Solar Cap Guy
Ajmanagement.com.au
Eden, NSW

Is there not some humble glen,
where we, content and poor,
can build our camp, cool in the shade,
A shepherd I, and with thou to aid,
my task upon dale and moor?
SolarCap Guy
Boy Scout

Re: Invitation to EDEN, for campers, caravanners, etc

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:44 pm

What a generous offer Andy, I am sure there are members who will take you up....too bad I live in Qld, it sounds just divine.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:58 pm

What a wonderful offer,i`m sure there are a few who will take you up on it.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Lost Man » Thu May 13, 2010 9:14 am

SolarCap Guy wrote:Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if there's a protocol for this sort of thing but. . . .

We're on 10 acres here at EDEN, on the far South Coast of NSW about 20 minutes from the Victorian border.

If over the September or Christmas Holidays, any of you folks, whether with caravans, camper trailers, tents, Winnebagos etc want a place to pitch your gear for a day, a weekend or a week, we would be more than happy to play host.

We have a pool, plenty of room, terrific ocean views and easy access for even the biggest caravan 5 wheeler.

We're right on the edge of town so shops etc are within walking distance (2 mins by car) and beaches and fishing are 5 minutes walk away.

I log into here a couple of times a week, or you can contact us through my Solar Light Caps website and email, but I would love to meet with tourers and hear your stories, and so would my family ( if you're travelling with your kids, we have loads for them to do)

No Charge, just a beer and a laugh and a barbie.

Regards

Andy

What a nice guy! I love Eden!! I usualy camp near the wailing station great spot.
Lost Man
Camping King

Postby Rosco532 » Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 am

Hi Solarman....are you still selling the 'solarcaps' ??,,,I ordered a couple and 'never' heard back.

cheers

Rosco
Rosco532
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Groups & Activities