Hi from Central western NSW

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Re: Hi from Central western NSW

Postby welder.man » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 pm

I forgot to say I can sell these for $25.00 inc GST, plus postage or pick up is fine. Everything I sell comes with a tax invoice.

The puller is 965mm (3'2") long and 240mm (9 1/2") wide and it is only 700g in weight.

I am still working on a folding version.

Please email me with your postcode for a postage quote.
Simon

http://www.abbeyswelding.com.au

abbeyswelding@bigpond.com

Metal Fabrication - Welding Repairs - Wrought Iron - Sign Writing - Custom Decals
welder.man
Boy Scout

Postby Titch » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

And you look so young to be a welder.
ROFLMAO.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Welcome aboard

Postby Smileandhug » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Good to see ya out there and about. Must say when I was a young bloke my camping was anywhere on the Lachlan River near Condoblin then when we moved to the rice country it was the Murrumbidgee. Now my kids are doing the same and loving it.

But may I ask is there a material that is fire retardent but strong that ya can use on the handles of my old pot I use to boil the water for my shower. The timber existing ones got burnt off and i wanna replace them?

Take care and all the best in your future trips:)

Regards Geoff
I AM LIKE A HOLE IN THE GROUND WITH WATER IN IT - I AM WELL
Smileandhug
Camping Veteran

Postby welder.man » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Geoff there would be heaps of things I guess you could use but I would go to the opp-shops in your area and look for an old lid that you could use the handle off, It would probably only cost a few dollars.
Simon

http://www.abbeyswelding.com.au

abbeyswelding@bigpond.com

Metal Fabrication - Welding Repairs - Wrought Iron - Sign Writing - Custom Decals
welder.man
Boy Scout

Postby Smileandhug » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Thanks for that Simon. Will get one but thought I ask as ya never know what ya might discover.
Anyway heres my best construction, a firepit called WACK, half Mack Air Tank, Half White Semi Exhaust.Ya could build heaps out your way as i am sure there be heaps of large air tanks lying around. Hard to find here in Brissy , but you build one of these ya never get cold camping or at a party. Draws well n full of pine cones the flames longer then dropping the gears down in a V8 Supercar.....lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I AM LIKE A HOLE IN THE GROUND WITH WATER IN IT - I AM WELL
Smileandhug
Camping Veteran

Previous

Return to Introductions: