Camel Beachcomber off road

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Camel Beachcomber off road

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:53 am

Having been looking to upgrade and were leaning towards a Customline but after having a look at Derek's photos of his camel they seem very similar.
Anyone got any opinions on the Camel's? How is yours going Derek?
Also they have a showroom in Sydney which is only 3-4 hours away which makes it easier to look at than the Customline which is only in QLD.
Have had a look on Camel's website and they are very close in price as well to Customline only that they don't have any photos of their models on their website, which is a shame.
May have to make a trip to Silverwater??? :grin:
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Camel Beachcomber off road

Postby Derek Bullock » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:58 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:Having been looking to upgrade and were leaning towards a Customline but after having a look at Derek's photos of his camel they seem very similar.
Anyone got any opinions on the Camel's? How is yours going Derek?
Also they have a showroom in Sydney which is only 3-4 hours away which makes it easier to look at than the Customline which is only in QLD.
Have had a look on Camel's website and they are very close in price as well to Customline only that they don't have any photos of their models on their website, which is a shame.
May have to make a trip to Silverwater??? :grin:

It is going well and I have no complaints with it whatsoever. Any issues I have had with it have been of my own making and not Camels.

By the way, mine isn't the Beachcomber it is the Nomad with an off road suspension making it a light off road model.

Just returned from three weeks camping. First week on Fraser Island, second at South Tweed Heads and the third at Bribie Island.

I am actually considering selling mine because it is far to large for me being single. It has a few options so if anyone is interested contact me.

Here it is at Dundaburra Campground on Fraser Island

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Return to Camper Trailers