Coming to visit Eastern Australia in FEB 2007

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Coming to visit Eastern Australia in FEB 2007

Postby pehlb » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:55 am

Just about to graduate and I need to get out of the states. I plan on traveling, camping, hiking, and ??? up the eastern coast of Australia. Never been and dont know much about how to go about it. Cheaper is better, so I can stay longer. I just need info on Camping, Bush Camping?, traveling, car buying, hostals, must sees, anything helps. Thanks to everyone!
Planning on an extended trip to the eastern half of Austalia in Feb. 2007. Any and all information you can give would be great. Email or IM me with information and I can tell you more!
pehlb

Postby amanda » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:14 pm

What's your starting point of the trip, and how far north do you plan on going?
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:15 pm

Buy me a tank of fuel (and maybe a case of beer if you want :mrgreen:) and I'll take you around Lithgow (Blue mountains) for a weekend :armsup
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby abba.adams » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:41 pm

Hey, even I want to come to Australia next year. What are the best places to be seen there and whats the average room rate per night in an economical hotel.
abba.adams

Postby amanda » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:46 am

February will be a good time to travel as the school holidays will be over. It will be quite warm though , getting hotter as you head north. There are a multitude of wonderful places to camp along the coast travelling from Melbourne to Queensland. Do you have any specific spots chosen already?
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to General Chit-Chat