g'day

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

g'day

Postby terri » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi,

I'm Terri, I grew up Wensleydale, near Winchelsea/Anglesea in Vic, living in Melb atm but moving to Gove NT in Arnhem land next year.

Done a bit of fishing, camping and 4WDriving over the last year, inc. a four week NT trip with my partner, where we got permits to drive out of Gove through Arnhem land, stayed at Mwangie Stn/Arafura swamp (where they filmed 10 canoes) for a few nights. It was absolutely amazing.

Drove in through Kakadu, did a week there camping (tent), fishing and hiking, then drove to Darwin, down to Litchfield for a few nights, then on to Douglas/Daly, Katherine, Mataranka, and back into Gove!

Planning to do Jatbula trial at Katherine Gorge next year and get a lot more camping in around the Gove peninsula - there are some amazing spots!

Cheers,
Terri
terri

Re: g'day

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi Terri and WELCOME to the forum. When you have a bit of free time go back and have a bit of a look thought the older posts....some good info and certainly some funny stories as well.

You might like to share some of your pics with us as well as it seems like you have had a few interesting adventures.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Titch » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Howdy, your shout for a beer .
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Cheiffy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:32 pm

G'day Terri, Sounds like you have had some pretty good experiences up north and are no doubt going to have some more soon. We are hoping on going up to the Territory in 2011.

Cheers
Please sir, Can I have some more? Time off that is.

"Hard at it"
Fruit Bat Falls, Cape York
Cheiffy
Captain Camping

Postby Blue Bravo » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm

G'day and welcome to the forum
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Introductions: