Feedback on Trailer Park

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Feedback on Trailer Park

Postby Bac 2 Basics » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:59 am

:) When travelling would like to stop and set up the camper in natural bushland in preference to larger caravan parks:?: :idea: We hope to establish an Overnight Camper Trailer Park, very small scale on 2 acres near Orange NSW. BBQ, toilet, shower, kitchen facilities and pet friendly :!: We are lookingl for feedback from those that think a small scale camp site appeals to them. Thanking you in anticipation :!:
Bac 2 Basics
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:32 pm

Bump :D - see :mrgreen:

How many sites would you have? Will there be powered sites? Would it be on/near a river? What sort of price range to camp pernight?

Do many people head out Orange way for camping? I have driven through on the way to dubbo once and didn't seem like there was much there, i may be wrong :? . I would think that this idea would be good in a more popular spot, perhaps near a beach or river etc... but hey, if u already have the 2 acres and its not getting used it might work out because of low overheads. But IMO, I wouldn't quit ur day job :mrgreen: ,
But good luck with it if you go for it Image
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to Camping Tips and Locations