Timeshare Caravan/Camping Site For Rent

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Timeshare Caravan/Camping Site For Rent

Postby Ferryman » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I am an owner at the Tuncurry Lakes Resort a timeshare property which incorporates a very nice camp ground on the premises. The location of the resort is Chapmans Road, Tuncurry. As I am unable to use my allotted camping time this year I am making it available for rent at a very attractive daily rate. Waterside site available from mid January 2010 thru end July except for Easter week. Campers have access to all the resort amenities including the boats.

For further information and rental details phone me on 07-55 545418
Ferryman

Re: Timeshare Caravan/Camping Site For Rent

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 am

This is a bit of a worry......this 'offer' has popped up on a number of forums!! How 'attractive' is the daily rate??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Timeshare Caravan/Camping Site For Rent

Postby Titch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 pm

As posted elsewhere.
Quote"
I have 17 nights of powered site on offer from last week of January (excluding Easter) thru end July at $25 per night (neg. for long stay). There is a one off $35 cleaning fee payable directly to the resort per stay.
End of Quote"
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Buy & Sell