Time for an update

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Time for an update

Postby sienna » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:46 pm

I've had my ct for a few months now and like the rest of you, I have added some of my own personal touches. Such as a really big tarp to go over it all and lots of poles etc to go with that. I also have bought some curtains to hang over the two windows. My ct windows don't have internal flaps on them like the newer models so when I open it all up, you can see straight in. Fine for letting in breezes but no so good when you want to get dressed. So I bought some elastic curtain wire and some cheap, matching rod pocket curtains and hey presto, privacy and a nice homely feel. I've alo put a hole in the sink for a drainage hose and have a garden hose with a small trigger shower head for water for washing up. I call it 'plumbing'.

And while I was away last weekend, my hubby decided it was time to clear up the other side of the garage so he could finally get his car in! And what's even more wonderful is that he made a complete and detailed list of where he put everything! What a lovely surprise when I got home.

The one thing I haven't really done is get a good photo of it all set up. The ones I have got have my car in the way. Will have to make it my mission to get a decent photo.

Oh I forgot to mention I LOVE my ct!!!!
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Re: Time for an update

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Good on you sienna....looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing of any more mods along the way.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Time for an update

Postby Dettie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:19 am

Sienna, I'm loving the sound of your DIY curtains! I couldn't imagine taking pics of my CT in or even close range to our garage... no doubt they all look much better far - far away from our garages! :***

Dettie
The Queen of Glamping... in my mind anyway!
Dettie
Blatant Padder

Return to Camper Trailers