The Black Bra

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

The Black Bra

Postby amanda » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:11 pm

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, black panties, black stiletto heels and a black mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Well, here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you..' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes.. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had a fabulously wild night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,

"What's for dinner, Batman?"
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: The Black Bra

Postby Dettie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

:***
The Queen of Glamping... in my mind anyway!
Dettie
Blatant Padder

Re: The Black Bra

Postby Poodle Jewel » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:13 am

:*** :*** :*** :*** :*** :+ :+
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny