Hi from Wollongong

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Re: Hi from Wollongong

Postby Serenity Now » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks dave,

:*** :*** :***

Thats where Johnnos Ct are opening up in Sunset Blv,Warilla......

Where do you camp mainly...
Serenity Now
Camping Veteran

Postby Dodgy_Dave » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Oh ok.. I'll be sure to go and apply for a job there :lol:

I like all forms of camping, Bush, Beach and Beyond.. It's hard to put them in order but my faviroute places I've been to are: Stockton Beach, The Wattagan mts, The Blue Mts, The Snowy Mts, Wyangala and Burrinjuck Dams, just down the road at Yalwal (nowra) and Wiseman's Ferry.

On my to do list is: Bendethera Valley (going in easter), Barrington tops, the Brindabella ranges and the Victorian High country(next summer),
Dodgy_Dave
Camping Veteran

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 am

SN just a tip if you want to camp at Lithgow do it in the next two months or it will be ABSOLUTELY FREEZING there.

If you dont like the cold or snow I would suggest leaving it till Spring or Autumn.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Serenity Now » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:SN just a tip if you want to camp at Lithgow do it in the next two months or it will be ABSOLUTELY FREEZING there.

Thanks XB,

Am planning to go in April school hols.We are still in our tent so i hope its not too cold then.

we have our dog and i am not even sure where we are going but i would just like to check that area out... :)
Serenity Now
Camping Veteran

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:30 pm

They say Newnes is really good and it's on our to do list.

April shouldn't be too bad but it will be cold at night so take some warm clothes for late arvo & night and also a warm sleeping bag.

It is getting down to about 10 degrees here at night and it's colder at Lithgow which is about 2 hours from us.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Previous

Return to Introductions: