I'm forced to sell my pride and joy, a 1997 Mitsubishi NK Pajero as I'm due to receive a lease car very soon and it's too big to be our runabout
It looks great, drives well, and hasn't missed a beat. It's has been an integral part of our families recreactional activities and we'll be sad to see her go
- 3.5L DOHC LWB 7 seater
- 233k orig km's
- UNIDEN UHF/ GPS radio
- KENWOOD CD Player
- Ultrasonic Parking Sensors (4)
- REDARC Battery Isolator with Anderson Connector at the rear.
- BF Goodrich All Terain typres (265_75R16), 15,000km old with >70% remaining - good condition.
- Polyair Airbag Suspension on rear.
- Full heavy duty Hayman Reece Tow system.
- Tough Dog Foam Cell Shock Absorbers.
- 2" Alloy nudge Bar with spotlight mounting plate
I have meticiously undertaken the vehicles minor servicing myself with servicing done within 10,000km of each other. Major servicing has been undertaken by Mitsubishi specialists with receipts able to be produced.
- Timing Belt (157,000 km)
- Front wheel bearings (194,000 km)
- Heavy Duty Clutch (221,000 km)
- Tough Dog Foam Cell Shock absorbers (223,000 km)
- Polyair airbag suspension (223,000 km)
In it's current shape, there's nothing to spend, just fill it up and discover the pleasures Australia has to offer.
PM me if you would like additional photographs etc.
If youre interested email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on 0411586615 or if not attended 0421513774
We're on the NSW Central Coast 5 minutes from Gosford.