I tried searching for the above but because it was too broad it didn't come up with anything.
The weekend just past was my first one nighter camping experience and l loved it.
Went away with my partner and his parents to Upper Colo Reserve, just for the Saturday night and it was a fantastic quick easy getaway from it all.
Basically l'm asking if anyone could suggest any nice camping grounds that are:
- Fairly open, no allocated camping sites
- Hot showers ($1 operated or similar are fine)
- Fairly quiet & cheap
- Near a lake would be nice but not nessecary
- Some easy tracks for driving, not extreme 4x4, but safe enough to use only one car
- Must be <2 hours drive from western sydney, Colo was excellent, not too far away, but far enough to relax and enjoy
Thank you fellow campers