Storage system for GQ Patrol or similar

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Storage system for GQ Patrol or similar

Postby bushcamper » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:20 am

G'day all, I'm selling a storage unit with enclosed fridge slide, slide out table, large drawer and built in compatment for large battery.

It's made for a GQ but should fit most large 4x4 wagons, in good nick and hasn't done much work.

$600.00

I'm in Gladstone Qld Ph 07 4979 4700

Image[/img]
bushcamper
Camping King

Postby Kramer » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:47 am

hmm I might have to explain to the missus that we NEED something like this, just sold and old car this week so have some spare cash, I have a friend with a GQ who would dearly love this but is cash strapped at the moment and just blew his radiator so is now $400 poorer, what is the reason for sale?

Kramer.
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby bushcamper » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:07 am

G'day Kramer, this unit came with the truck which I bought off my brother who had it built and hardly used it.

We now have a CT and don't need the unit in the Patrol.

Come over and have a look if you're interested, I'm near the ten pin bowling centre.

Cheers

Keith
bushcamper
Camping King

Postby Kramer » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:59 am

I am sorry bushcamper but I am just not allowed to get this (note to self don't put heaps of cash in the missus account) SWMBO said we don't need anymore stuff for the car "NO MATTER HOW GOOD A PRICE IT IS" <- (her words yelled at me) and we need a new couch first :( Then she starts rabbiting on about when am I going to finish her car or get her one :-bang

OK thats my rant for the day I feel heaps better.
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Return to Buy & Sell