Do you love Summer as much as me?

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Do you love Summer as much as me?

Postby jollyroger » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:15 pm

To quote : Ozzycamperboy

Welcome back Summer. I don't give a flying fig that we have level 4 water restrictions and the bloody farmers are crying foul about the drought. They had three years of bumper crops with wallets stuffed full of cash. Didn't they plan for a drought. If not BAD LUCK! Bad management on your behalf.

I love Summer and I will do all within my powers to celebrate it.
Here's to an ice cold beer!
Nights lying in bed awake because it's too bloody hot to sleep.
Mosquito's so big you can see veins on them and you hear them before you see them. Some even have navigation lights they are so big.
Ice that melts before you chill a beer.
and nights so hot it's too uncomfotable to have a little slap and tickle. Most times the dog is a better bet. (did I say that out loud)?

Time for another beer.

Let me know what you love about SUMMER! Woo Hoo!

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Postby Kramer » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:19 am

In summer I love the long days it dosen't get dark here until after 7pm :armsup
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby mytribe » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:35 pm

The fact that I'm not freezing my tit's off and I can get the washing all dry in one day, not leave it on the line for a week hoping for a miracle :grin:
mytribe
Post Machine!

Postby jollyroger » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:29 pm

It doesn't get dark here until at least 9pm. Which is wonderful. And guess what the chickens still lay! :?#
The cows still milk and my curtains aren't faded!

Washing on the line though - When it's 42 degrees a few days in a row things go hard and do fade on the old Hills Hoist if you leave them out.

:beer
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Postby Scolers » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:50 pm

Kramer wrote:In summer I love the long days it dosen't get dark here until after 7pm :armsup

9pm here after the 3rd December.

Just love it ... but wedding couples have to wait one hour longer before they can get their sunset photo taken ... ::()

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to General Chit-Chat