Truckers canvas tarp

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Truckers canvas tarp

Postby Ricklanga » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 pm

I was given this canvas truckers tarp today and it wasn't exactly as I was led to believe. It is about 21 feet x 11 1/2 feet. A few of the eyelets are torn and there are a couple of small holes that could easily be patched. It is pretty grubby but otherwise the canvas seems to be sound. I figure with a good clean up and a trip to a canvas sower you could end up with a cheap 20" x 10" canvas tarp. I personally couldn't be bothered so if anyone wants it they can have it, otherwise it is going to the tip next trip.
IMG_0552 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0557 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Re: Truckers canvas tarp

Postby bru55el » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:15 pm

G'day, I'd appreciate the tarp if its still available.

Whereabouts is it located?

Cheers
Shane
bru55el

Postby Ricklanga » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi shane,

I am in Kingston. I have sent a pm with my mobile number.

--
Richard.
It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Postby garyr » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 pm

have you still got it? call me or sms 0421340200 :grin:
garyr

Postby Ricklanga » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Sorry, but gave it away over a year ago.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Return to Buy & Sell