I have a couple of books that I don't use, I thought someone else would like them.
$25 incl postage
1) National Parks Australia 2nd Edition By Ron & Viv Moon
http://www.gregorys-online.com/guides/i ... ent_id=119
Ranging from tropical rainforests to snowy mountains, from stony deserts to coral reefs, Australia‘s national parks encompass the natural beauty of the continent in all its variety. National Parks Australia is the perfect guide to these special areas that protect and conserve the nation’s heritage, as it reveals the most unique and interesting parks in every state.
2) Caravan and Camping by Loyd Junor
http://www.gregorys-online.com/guides/i ... ent_id=112
Need to escape the daily grind? Explore the great outdoors with Gregory’s Caravan & Camping guide.
Containing everything you need to know about caravan & camping in Australia, the guide covers over 45,000km and shows more than 50 routes & over 1000 towns and popular locations each with attractions, events and camping/caravan grounds along the way.
- Comprehensive Gregory's mapping
- GPS readings for easy navigation
- Caravan parks and campsites for towns & popular locations
- Compact size perfect for the glove box