hi everyone

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

hi everyone

Postby Craig4u » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:45 am

Hi everyone

ive just discovered this site as im doing some reserch on campsites around sydney and nsw . been tent camping for years and have recently purchased a Customline deluxe off road 9ft ,from the show at rosehill :?# :?# .delivery early june .
my head was spinning with the MANY different CT,s available . nearly purchased another brand BUT in the end i went back to my plan that was a CT that is light - easy to put up and affordable quality . [ aussie made ]

no kitchen but i will build one myself .

we will be doing a test run to outback ish nsw in the school holidays in june . thinking maybe lightning ridge .
not really sure cause weve never been out that way [ mostly stick by the coast ] so il post a where to camp question elsewhere .

cheers

craig
Craig4u

Re: hi everyone

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 am

Welcome to the forum Craig :+

We are also the proud owners of a Customline (Nov 09) Off Road Deluxe with 12ft tent & annexe,kitchen & few other extras but still under our budget of $13K!!!! :armsup

Pics here: http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/xmasbaby67/NEW%20CAMPER%20TRAILER/?start=0

Extremely happy with it and very easy people to deal with.

We went and met Ian at the Sydney show which was great to put a face to the name....

Look forward to seeing some pics of your adventures.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Titch » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 pm

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer
Welcome have a beer on the house.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby pinklady » Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 am

Hi Craig - I have recently joined the forum too.
We also have a Customline Camper Trailer - 12ft with annexe (bought it in December) from Ian.

We have only been to Yamba and Mooloolaba so far as we are quite new to camping.

We are planning Rainbow Beach in June and possibly Agnes Waters in September.

Will be good to run a question or two passed the more experienced members!
pinklady

Postby GypsyLady » Tue May 04, 2010 11:11 am

Hi Craig & Pinklady and WELCOME to the forum.

Might I suggest you both take some time to have a look back through the old posts; you will find a wealth of info in them, some great adventure stories, hints and tips as well.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby pinklady » Tue May 04, 2010 11:16 am

Thankyou for the advice Gypsylady - we will do that.
pinklady

Postby Craig4u » Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

gypsylady wrote:Hi Craig & Pinklady and WELCOME to the forum.

Might I suggest you both take some time to have a look back through the old posts; you will find a wealth of info in them, some great adventure stories, hints and tips as well.

hi gypsy and pinklady .

yes ive been doing this and its a fantastic wealth of information . so much so it helped me route out our first ct trip during the june school holidays

dubbo [ western plains zoo] then on to bourke - down to wilcannia via the darling river track [ dont know which side as yet ] then up to white cliffs maybe on to broken hill and then home [ sydney ]

look forward to sharing our adventures and exploring this great country of ours.

craig
Craig4u

Return to Introductions: