Afternoon

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Afternoon

Postby bonger » Thu May 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi all

Have been looking at the forum for quite some time. My wife is a browsing junkie but not so much a poster, so I thought I would post a hello.

Love camping, (winter camping being my favourite) Have been tenting for years until we borrowed a friends Camper and have finally now purchased it from them.

Heading away this weekend back to NCBR. Havent been there for a few years so it will be interesting to see what they have done to the place.

Will want some info on invertors soon (ie, amp rating vs price vs wattage vs everything else that goes along with them!) but will post that another time in the relevant area.

See you all about the forum.

Cheers
Mitsi Challenger, 06 Trackabout Deluxe Tourer, Wife, Child and Dog. Sometimes not in that order :P
bonger
Camping King

Re: Afternoon

Postby GypsyLady » Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Ho bonger and WELCOME to the forum.....

If you have been lurking for a bit you will know there is much to be gained from many members on this forum.

It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on NCBR when you return.....have a good camp and safe trip.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Afternoon

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Welcome Bonger :+
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Introductions: