Hi from South Australia

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hi from South Australia

Postby travelbugs » Sun May 16, 2010 9:56 am

Thought I would just pop in to say hello. We are a family of 4, oldest son has just started high school so we are stuck in Adelaide for a few years now. Wish we had discovered life on the road a few years ago as we did a trip to WA late last year for only 7 weeks and absolutely loved it. We could have quite easily stayed out on the road for a year. Our next big trip is planned for the Christmas holidays and we will be going to Qld via the inland roads then up to Townsville for Christmas to see rellies. Wrong time of year I know but 2 weeks of school holidays isn't enough to do it at the right time. Hubby and the kids are interested in looking for dinosaur and megafauna bones so we will be spending a bit of time around Muttaburra etc.
We have just bought a 2010 Triton GLX-R to tow our Jayco Hawk Outback for the trip. Heard a lot of good things about the Triton so here's hoping they are right.
When the kids are older we intend to pack our bags and travel around Australia, working as we go.
:cheers
travelbugs

Re: Hi from South Australia

Postby Titch » Sun May 16, 2010 11:57 am

Welcome to the forum. :grin:
Great choice in the Triton, if I was looking for a tug at the moment, it would be my choice.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Hi from South Australia

Postby CampGrrlz » Sun May 16, 2010 12:36 pm

travelbugs wrote:...dinosaur and megafauna bones so we will be spending a bit of time around Muttaburra etc.

Now that is going to be good and hot! Think 40 plus degrees C and very dry.

Elaine
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers ;-)
CampGrrlz
Camping Queens

Return to Introductions: