A creepy dream

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

A creepy dream

Postby elpaulos » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:43 pm

Last night after a few sherberts I fell fast asleep. I dreamt that I got up for a tinkle and heard a noise downstairs. I fumbled my way in the dark to see what it was and from behind the kids unused basketball hoop rose the vampire from 'nosferatu' in black and white and all.

I froze and felt tingles go over my body repeatedly. The vampire came slowly towards me boring his eyes into mine. He stopped and looked down on a table. He put one of his elongated fingernails down onto my tent!

It was at this point that I clobbered him as hard as I could with a ridge pole. BANG. It was right here that my wife shook me awake. She reckoned for about 5 minutes Iwas groaning like a sick dog then all of a sudden I shouted "not the f&*#in tent freak" !!!

All day I got "you take this camping stuff too far" and yeah I spose I do. Imagine if I was into guns!!
elpaulos
Camping Veteran

Postby Scolers » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:13 pm

I'm guessing you ahven't been camping for a while ...

:armsup

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby elpaulos » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:39 pm

At least 1 weekend :x
elpaulos
Camping Veteran

Postby Scolers » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Well just to make you feel better ... I'm off up north for some fishing and relaxing with my son ... only 2 nights BUT I then head off again with just my wife for four nights after Xmas ...

:?#

Cheers ...

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to General Chit-Chat