Camping.com.au Cards

Forum Rules, post questions, comments or suggestions, about this forum or website.

Camping.com.au Cards

Postby Barby-Q » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:56 am

What do you think about a camping.com.au card .This card could be downloaded and printed . The Idea is when your camping and you meet fellow campers you can give them a card .
Andy & Ange
Barby-Q
Camping Oracle

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:15 pm

U mean like this? :mrgreen: I like your thinking

I could probly enlarge it too.

I'm currently in the process of maybe making up some stickers to throw on your esky's and alike :armsup Just gotta come up with a design, just the logo should be enough I think, its pretty self explanatory 8)
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby freerocketman1 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:24 pm

love the idea,maybe even a sticker for the 4by as this is how i get interesting web sits.
freerocketman1
Blatant Padder

Postby Scolers » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:26 pm

Will Russian brides like the design ... that IS the important question ... :armsup :armsup :armsup

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Barby-Q » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:33 am

That it Ozzy, Just like that or maybe some outlines of tents/campertrailers/and 4x4's in the background just to smart it up . and somewhere on the back have a place to write your username .ie You have been invited to join camping.com.au by _________________
Stickers are good also
Andy & Ange
Barby-Q
Camping Oracle

Postby Kramer » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:49 am

Scolers wrote:Will Russian brides like the design ... that IS the important question ... :armsup :armsup :armsup

Scol.

I have sent the card to some dubious websites for you scolers and told them when they join to PM you!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Scolers » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:40 pm

Kramer wrote:
Scolers wrote:Will Russian brides like the design ... that IS the important question ... :armsup :armsup :armsup

Scol.

I have sent the card to some dubious websites for you scolers and told them when they join to PM you!

I wondered why I kept getting messages with Aeroflot advertising ... I just sent them back saying "Da!" ... ;)

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby VADLEM » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:11 pm

:?# wow I've seen this sort of thing in another place works well.... ::()
DAVE & MEL + 3.6 KIDSImage
VADLEM
Boy Scout

Postby Kramer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:53 am

Hey Ozzy on downunder4x4.net there is a guy who can do cheap stickers, I would donate if we could get some banking details or paypal set up for here, a couple of black or colour stickers would look good down the side of the car even if it only said camping.com.au without the logo.
Kramer

Stickers

Postby Activity_Dept » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:51 pm

Hey Kramer,

If you send me your address via PM (personal message) I will send you out a couple I have on hand you can let me know what you think of them.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby jollyroger » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:49 pm

Brilliant idea. Maybe some with witty comments like we use in our posts.
I know it would be expensive doing more than one run. But if you had a few to choose from it would be great.
Maybe stick them on a few cabs around town too!
I'll put my hand up for some. :beer
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Stickers

Postby Activity_Dept » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:28 pm

I've sent a few to Kramer. Lets wait for his opinion, if he thinks they will do the trick send me a PM with a mailing address and I will send a few out. If I get bombarded with requests I may have to ask you to send me a stamped self-addressed envelope and I will post em out. :armsup

Our address is:
Discover Camping
PO Box 6794 Gold Coast MC
Queensland 9726
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:12 am

Hey Jolly Roger I know of a few cabbies around here too I might ask them as well good idea.
Kramer

Postby jollyroger » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:36 am

I had a thought last night. When I was at the last 4WD and Camping show there were a lot of 4WD clubs with stands and displays. (I have nothing against them - but they seem older and tamer than me) so I wasn't insipred to join. I did chat to all of them anyway.
Why don't we get hold of a mailing list for the clubs in our state's and mail out some details of the forum and stickers. Might be cheaper to an email drop instead. It's a ready made market! It may be preaching to the converted - you never know.
All they do for us (you) is display a sign or sticker at the shows or chat about it at their meetings.

Just a thought! :-bang
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Marketing

Postby Activity_Dept » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:14 am

You have just been appointed the honarary marketing manager. I have the stickers, you get a hold of the mailing list and away we go. Email would be easier but people hate emails as they get enought SPAM. But keep the ideas coming we are all ears.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Next

Return to Forum Rules, Questions & Comments.