The Older Crowd

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

The Older Crowd

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 am

THE OLDER CROWD
A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office. 'Is it true,' she wanted to know, 'that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?' 'Yes, I'm afraid so,' the doctor told her.

There was a moment of silence before the lady replied, 'I 'm wondering then, just how serious is my condition because this script is marked 'No Repeats'.'
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: The Roscoe Crowd

Postby Titch » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm

THE ROSCOE CROWD
A distraught Roscoe phoned His doctor's office. 'Is it true,' he wanted to know, 'that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?' 'Yes, I'm afraid so,' the doctor told him.

There was a moment of silence before the Roscoe replied, 'I 'm wondering then, just how serious is my condition because this script is marked 'No Repeats'.'

You Guarding my Beetroot's mate? :*** :*** :*** :***
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: The Older Crowd

Postby Rosco532 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Better than guarding it old fella....Avis has been home cooking & bottling truckloads of the stuff.....

She did a bowl,,,,,especially for you..

They tried to beat the rain (yes....XB...IT DOES RAIN UP HERE AS WELL...BUT PRETTY WARM STILL)...LOL

I have a day off tomorrow before changing to night shift again on Friday....YAY...can have a beer !!!!

Cheers :cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosco532
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Re: The Older Crowd

Postby Titch » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Enjoy the beer.
Now to the recipe??
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny