Forum Suggestion / Proposal

Forum Rules, post questions, comments or suggestions, about this forum or website.

Re: Forum Suggestion / Proposal

Postby Derek Bullock » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Interesting that it's all the ladies who are saying bigger is not better. :*** :*** :*** :***
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby CampGrrlz » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Derek wrote:Interesting that it's all the ladies who are saying bigger is not better. :***

Perhaps there is a message there! ;-)

Elaine
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers ;-)
CampGrrlz
Camping Queens

Postby Titch » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 pm

May I suggest, that the bigger is not better relate to something specific. ;)
What is specific, :shock: may need a Covert thread. :lol:
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 am

CampGrrlz wrote:
Derek wrote:Interesting that it's all the ladies who are saying bigger is not better. :***

Perhaps there is a message there! ;-)

Elaine

What Elaine said....totally agree.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Woodsy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 am

I think the forum needs a workover, Everything kind of blends together to me. Sponsors are not a bad idea as long as the advertising is kept within reason as no one wants ad's coming up everywhere - i think that is one of the main reason people stay because there are no ads. I'm a member of afew car forums and there advertising is kept to a minimum, I think as long as the sponsors are CAMPING RELATED it should be fine, On one occasion i was on a Holden Forum and at the top was a FORD advertisement......

Afew more members would be good but i find it nice that i can post something up on here 1 day and the next day it is still on the same page rather than page 15 because when that happens things get lost and questions go unanswered..

Just my 2cents
Cheers Josh
Woodsy
Blatant Padder

Postby Lin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 am

i find it nice that i can post something up on here 1 day and the next day it is still on the same page rather than page 15 because when that happens things get lost and questions go unanswered..

Totally agree! I also think the fact that you always do get a response within a day or so shows that there are enough members to make it work.

I'm on some other forums that have gone completely silent it seems, so you have to wait days for a response and by then the issue may be irrelevant.
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Titch » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Woodsy wrote:I think the forum needs a workover, Everything kind of blends together to me. Sponsors are not a bad idea as long as the advertising is kept within reason as no one wants ad's coming up everywhere - i think that is one of the main reason people stay because there are no ads. I'm a member of afew car forums and there advertising is kept to a minimum, I think as long as the sponsors are CAMPING RELATED it should be fine, On one occasion i was on a Holden Forum and at the top was a FORD advertisement......

Afew more members would be good but i find it nice that i can post something up on here 1 day and the next day it is still on the same page rather than page 15 because when that happens things get lost and questions go unanswered..

Just my 2cents

Nice post Josh, I agree.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Previous

Return to Forum Rules, Questions & Comments.