Western Saskatchewan and Montana

Re: Western Saskatchewan and Montana

Postby Soren G » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:44 pm

I wouldn´t rent a camper anyways:two little kids and you know that your damage deposit (and then some) is gone and that has nothing to do with "well behaved kids" but rather kids nature.
I´d rather have them wreck my own camper than one that isn´t mine (and that´s probably what is going to happen to mine,over time)
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Postby Titch » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm

I must admit, to always wanting, to Visit Canada.
I want to fish the lakes.
I wanted to go to the South in the states as well, but the big storm put an end to that, so we spent the money on a caravan instead.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby TBF » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Great photos G

How far are you from Saskatoon..
My wife has family there ( a cousin) who are on our backs to come and visit them.

Aart
TBF
Camping Veteran

Postby Soren G » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm

TBF wrote:Great photos G

How far are you from Saskatoon..
My wife has family there ( a cousin) who are on our backs to come and visit them.

Aart

We are roughly 500 km away from it,in the south east corner of the provinz.I have been to Saskatoon (or Toon town as the locals call it) twice and it is a pretty and vibrant city.
It is the perfect base to explore the vast north of Saskatchewan....Prince Albert,the provincial park is right at you doorsteps from there.Trips further up north are easy from there as well.
Last but not least:if you are in history (and this province hasn´t a lot of it to offer)there is the western rebellion of 1883 and it happened around the (later)Saskatoon (just google"trails of 1883).
So,lot´s to see there!
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Postby Lin » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 pm

I've a friend from Quebuec who gets his hackles up if someone introduces him as being from Canada. I'm from Belgium originally and I couldn't care less if I'm being introduced as Dutch, German, French or from Siberia for all I care. Anywho...

Sounds like a great place to travel, G!
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Previous

Return to USA