Rooster

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Rooster

Postby Soren G » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Ok Gypsy,I will try to bring on a better one...
I will have to translate this one from German into English,so I hope that it will work out.It´s an older one,but I always liked it..
here we go:

A farmer wasn´t very happy with his rooster,since the rooster was a bit older and just didn´t seem to keep up with his duties anymore.

So,one morning,the farmer decided that it´s time for it to go.He went to town an bought a beautiful,strong an young rooster.Back at the farm,he set the new rooster at the manure pail and

walked on,into the house in order to get everything ready to slaughter and cook the old one.

While the farmer got ready with his stuff,the new rooster stepped up to the old rooster saying:"eh,old timer,get off my spot or I beat you up badly!"

The old rooster,intimidated,but still calm spoke:"come on,we can settle this in a civilized manor,how about we have a little race,you and me?we start here and the first at the other side of the

yard is the winner and takes it all!"

"Oh,before I forget,I am a little bit older,would you mind to give me a head-start?"

"No,problem"replied the younger one,"you will loose anyways!"

So,the old rooster started running and after a short moment,the younger one went after him.

Half way across the yard,a shot was fired and the young rooster hit the ground-dead.In the entrance way of his house stands the farmer,the smoking rifle still in his hands,murmuring:"Damn,that was the third gay rooster this week"
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Re: Rooster

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm

The translation was fine G__ but that one has done the rounds here more than once...in english.

The moral of the story is....don't mess with old birds.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco532 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Sorry G_...............Same here,,,,started many years ago...but still we have to consider the 'Southerners'....who may not have had it yet....lol

:cheers
Rosco532
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Titch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Rosco532 wrote:Sorry G_...............Same here,,,,started many years ago...but still we have to consider the 'Southerners'....who may not have had it yet....lol

:cheers

!cid__1_08A8FB3808A8F8F8007F15D3CA257784.gif

Bit cheeky for a short time migrant :***
Titch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny