New to caravaning & the forum

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Re: New to caravaning & the forum

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Ticky wrote:Gypsylady,

Parachilna Gorge is another of my fav camping spots at the other end of the Heysen Trail.

Steve

Thanks for the info Steve....did Parachilna Gorge last year and will be doing it again the next trip in 2011. Actually saw both ends of the Heysen Trail.

Loved Kanyaka Ruins (Kanyaka waterhole too) and will go back again for another look this next time too although am going to include some of outback NSW in the next trip. Lightning Ridge, Walgett, Brewarrina, Bourke and down the Darling to Wilcannia and Broken Hill. From there I will head over to Peterborough, Willmington and up to Hanc.o.c.k.s lookout (was there a few years ago and always said I'd go back for another look) before heading up to Quorn and up that way to the Oodnadatta Track etc.

Walked (actually dragged myself) up to see Yourambulla Caves as well....bit disappointing but the view was spectacular.

Won't be going to Adelaide this time, have been there every year for the last 3 years...flew in/out each time.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to Introductions: