Cub Drifter Question;-

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Cub Drifter Question;-

Postby arista » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:20 pm

Hi all,

I have been an old camper a while back now aged 40 and just looking to get back into things. I have 3 kids (4,2,1) so the tent is not going to do it. I am looking at getting a cub drifter, problem is, I have found a couple that I like, but one that says it is a cub drifeter looks too small when compared to the others.

One i am looking at is a drifter 6, and has a wind up winch and looks about the right size for me and my kids. the other has a sissor lift, and looks shorter to me (I am looking at images from the web), but I have seen one that had a winch in person, and it is what I am looking for. The one with the sissor lift is $1200 cheaper.

I guess I am asking, do they come in different sizes? Is the sissor lift shorter that the winch lift? All 4 I have looked at are either 1986 or 1987 models.

Thanks in adavnce for your kind help

Tony

tony@arista.net.au
arista

Postby the4bears » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi arista ' are still out there . i have just joined the forum, i have a cub drifter 6 sisor lift.
look at my post re-build a cub drifter 6.

cheers the4bears
:beer :beer :beer :beer
the4bears
Camping King

Return to Camper Trailers