nossa shores caravan park

nossa shores caravan park

Postby dea » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 am

we are looking for somewhere for australia day weekend , yep getting in early lol ... has anyone been to nossa shores , we want somewhere on the beach for the kids & a pool .. as much as we LOVE our bush camping we thinking of doing a caravan park for something different ...
dea
Camping Oracle

Re: nossa shores caravan park

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:26 am

To which one are your referring dea, a CP at Noosa or something else?? Do you have a link??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby dea » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:54 am

http://www.noosanorthshoreretreat.com.a ... .1165.html this is the one i was looking at !!
dea
Camping Oracle

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 pm

dea wrote:http://www.noosanorthshoreretreat.com.au/index.site.personal.1165.html this is the one i was looking at !!

OK...that used to be called Lake Cooroibah Campground or something similar and is a little ways from the beach....drive only, a bit too far to walk comfortably unless you are walkers. The lake is just across the road.

I believe it has a bit of an overhall in recent years but have not seen it myself.

It used to be a bit tired and was packed out in holidays/long weekends and I mean packed out.......especially that weekend. There are camel rides just across from it, not sure if they are still there and the before beach/after beach vehicle wash is next door.

You need to cross to it using the Tewantin Ferry. It is now black top all the way to the CP.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Queensland