Oztent King Kokoda Chair

Questions, comments, discussions and reviews on equipment, outdoor gear etc.

Oztent King Kokoda Chair

Postby kingfamilycamping » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Guys has anyone used the Oztent King Kokoda Chairs, l am interested in these chairs seeming if they are made anything like their tents they have to be good

Cheers
Jordan
kingfamilycamping

Re: Oztent King Kokoda Chair

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Jordan,
I have never used the chairs personally but for the price they would need to be pretty good!!! ::() They also have no place to put your drink!!! :beer

Our kids got these for Xmas last year and are very good quality and very sturdy.(around $60)

My hubby and I have these chairs from BCF(around $50) over 5 years ago as they are easier to get out of!!! :*** :***

xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I got a chair with rigid arm rests and I regretted it the first time I used it. My chairs is quite big when packed up because of the arm rest (which doesn't seem to be the same with the Oztent one), I also think they're not as comfy as the standard ones but what I hate most is not having the drink holder in the arm rest! Mine does have a drink holder down the side, but it's a hassle to get your drink in and out.

I'm going to check out the Coleman one next time I go to a camping store...
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Rosco532 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:24 pm

We started with those coleman style chairs.....Dagnabbit's I hate paying for junk !!!(they wern't coleman quality...
The 2nd type we tried are just like the other pic with the table.....seats were to hard.....so
We decided that we would spoil ourselves and buy 2 really nice good quality chairs.....and we love them.....one of the few times.....more expensive is better....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosco532
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby stevo. » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 am

i got one of those chairs too, you can fit a few spare beers in the chill compartment aswell.

xmasbaby67 wrote:
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Return to Gear Guide