Super Bright 50cm 12v 30 LED Waterproof Light - $20 each

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Re: Super Bright 50cm 12v 30 LED Waterproof Light - $20 each

Postby Rosco532 » Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

gypsy, If I can just mention that his post advertising his product has recently been removed from another forum I am on.....by the owner of the site.
It may have been for just joining the forum and got straight into advert. his product with out being a sponsor of the site.....you get the odd person trying to make a profit from these forums,,,but not prepared to help with offering to pay an advert. fee.
I also think its strange that both people endorsing his product were 1st time posters on the forum......think I'd be watching out for this guy.....

cheers
Rosco532
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Fri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

Thanks Rosco, will keep that in mind.

I have no issue with people coming here to offer their product for sale in the appropriate place (especially if it is a good product at a bargain price) but I do have issue with blatant misrepresentation and sneaky underhanded behaviour being undertaken in order to give the product/s positive endorsement.

It is interesting to see that as soon as I picked up on this and posted….the original poster showed up with glowing references from eBay.

It was and never has been the product in question.....only the questionable behaviour in regard to the endorsemnt of such.

Again I say….all genuine feedback welcome.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby charlieb » Fri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

wow, sorry folks, didnt mean to upset anyone by posting straight after joining. My parter ordered me the lights after i'd done a bit of research and stuff, and since i was really happy with them (i've had some hopeless ones before), I thought id join up and make a quick thank you comment.

I'm also thining of ordering some more - reckon they'd be pretty handy for lots of things.

Cheers
charlieb

Postby GypsyLady » Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Would you like to introduce yourself charlieb and tell us a bit about your camper and your camping adventures, where you like to camp, favourite camping places etc.

We like to hear others stories and pics too....we love pics. Maybe you could post some of your lights in action in your camper.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Yes Gypsy's right there we all love pics... of your setup and camping spots charlieb :+
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

All 3 are posting from different IP's, so it looks like just quite a coincidence.
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Titch » Fri May 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Then I need to Apologise for what I was thinking.
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri May 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Ozzycamperboy wrote:All 3 are posting from different IP's,

That does not mean a thing Ozzy.

I have 2 different IP addresses here at my home without taking into account the one I use at work or the one I use at my daughter's place.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi all...Do you guys know if these seperate units come with cig lighter attachments...?

And....Do you think ''4''
Would be enough light for the CT ??
Thanks

Rosco
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Don't know about this one Rosco....I have a 21 LED flexible strip from Jaycar and it is fine for inside the bedroom area.

I do have a lighter coloured roof than you and you will need to keep that in mind for lighting that you may want to use in the day and there are times when you will need lighting inside during the day.

It is good for general lighting but not for reading.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks Gypsy....I didn't realize that Jaycar sold them....I will check it out with my Bro...Hes the manager in Perth......Although,,,as a rule....I find that a number of the stock they sell is 2nd grade......

Cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 am

Just wrote to my Bro asking about them....Their price certainly leaves the rest for dead......
Will keep you in touch......

:cheers
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 am

They have come down quite a lot in price since I bought my first one for my old soft floor CT...that is for sure.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

Gypsy, You say,,,''for your one''....Did you find one was enough ?????....I'm suggesting to Avis that We could have one around the sleeping area,,,one at the other end over the cloths & tv.....one over the cooking area and one about 2/3rds the way down in the annex / awning area ........
Do you think 4 would be an over-kill ???...I was even wondering about getting 5
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Gypsy, You say,,,''for your one''....Did you find one was enough ?????....I'm suggesting to Avis that We could have one around the sleeping area,,,one at the other end over the cloths & tv.....one over the cooking area and one about 2/3rds the way down in the annex / awning area ........
Do you think 4 would be an over-kill ???...I was even wondering about getting 5

OK Rosco....I've had 3 over time. One inside my first CT, one in my second CT again inside (permanent fixtures over the bed) and one which I had mounted on a piece of board to hang over my stove.

I find one inside the CT is sufficient but then I don't read in bed.

In all other areas (annex etc) I use Versa Lights http://www.4x4equip.com.au/showProduct/ ... /IDH-VL-12

GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Buy & Sell