Intro

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Intro

Postby itchyvet » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:34 am

:hello:
Just joined, am experienced CT owner, (Cub Spacematic) and 4WD Patrol, powered with rare 2.8 litre diesel 6 cylinder,fitted with lpg gas injection system, increased my HP by 30 extra Gee Gees, need it too sometimes.
It's just my wife and I together with our two mutts, we average about 4 camping trips a year in W.A. and attempt to camp near a water source every time. In W.A. that's not as easy as it is over East.
Done a few mods to the CT, to suit our style, and always on the lookout to 'steal' someone's ideas if it looks good. :oops:
At the moment, have 2 week trip planned to visit a place called NORTHCLIFFE in W.A. south west.
Will be shacking up in the caravan park and checking out bush camp possabilities within cooee of the place.
Am very intrigued by the history of the place, as it was one of the towns cut from virgin forrest in the 1920's and U.K. immigrants were sent out there under a settlement scheme.
The poor buggers lived like the convicts did and many a heart was broken.
See, even interested in history as well as CT's and camping. :***
itchyvet
Captain Camping

Re: Intro

Postby Titch » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 am

Welcome to the forum.
Its good to see your looking over old posts.
Have a beer or ten :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:18 pm

itchyvet wrote::hello:
Just joined,

You've been around for a while itchvet....must be just another hiccup with the new forum.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby itchyvet » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 pm

You got that right Gypsylady. :***
Tried to log in and boy, did I open up a can of worms, registration wouldn't allow me to log in, then when I tried to re-register, told me I was lready registered, :x then retry to log in only to be told the same thing again.
Eventually, re-registered, then trying to access, again told couldn't, in desperation contacted help and they sorted things out for me. Touch wood. :grin:
itchyvet
Captain Camping

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Good itchyvet...glad you got it sorted. The updated forum has caused many problems....hopefully Andrew is slowly getting on top of them.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Titch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm

itchyvet wrote:You got that right Gypsylady. :***
Tried to log in and boy, did I open up a can of worms, registration wouldn't allow me to log in, then when I tried to re-register, told me I was lready registered, :x then retry to log in only to be told the same thing again.
Eventually, re-registered, then trying to access, again told couldn't, in desperation contacted help and they sorted things out for me. Touch wood. :grin:

well have a beer anyhow :beer
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Introductions: