Well...Wev'e done it......

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: Well...Wev'e done it......

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Gold plated dish rack

HPIM2227.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Well now....that is pretty ordinary for 25 bucks!!
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Don't you let Avis hear you say that...Shes happy with it......Gotta remember Gypsy....us fellas have a dam hard time trying to keep you birds happy.........ay Titch .....

Tomorrow shes off to buy a new Queens size sheepskin mattress cover for the bed......
:cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Titch » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Don't you let Avis hear you say that...Shes happy with it......Gotta remember Gypsy....us fellas have a dam hard time trying to keep you birds happy.........ay Titch .....

Tomorrow shes off to buy a new Queens size sheepskin mattress cover for the bed......
:cheers

That's Rude :--?
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:53 am

Got my $12 dish drainer out and here are the pics.

Drainer 002.jpg

Drainer 001.jpg

Drainer 003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby sienna » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

GL, I like how yours folds down pretty flat. I just do the old balance the plates on the upside down cups trick. Seems to work for me. Never even occured to me to get a dish drainer. But now you've got me thinking!
Rosco, sounds like Avis has had a good time. Didn't you keep anything from your old set up? Don't forget to visit my fav camping store, downunder camping. They have a few round Bris.
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:15 pm

sienna wrote:GL, I like how yours folds down pretty flat. I just do the old balance the plates on the upside down cups trick.

Oh I do that too sienna but when I got my 'new' camper with its stainless steel sink I wanted something more for it. I saw one of these in someones camp and figured that was what I wanted and the rest is history.

I also use one of those 'super' chamois for under the drainer...you know the ones .....2 or 3 for 20 bucks at the shows or in the shopping centres. I have 2.....one under the drainer and one on the line to dry.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Lin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I use a plastic basket and then arrange the stuff so it can drain. If it's warm enough and not too dusty, I sometimes hang it on a tree for the wind to dry it.
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Rosco1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 pm

O M Goodness Sienna....Are you expecting me to answer how a womans mind works ...lol...YEP,,,We still have ALL our old stuff...But of course I suppose its abit like when a woman buys a new dress...the buying far from stops there,,,like...now I need new shoes, hat, belt,bag etc...
Today it was my turn to buy a new toy to go on the trailer...got a new battery box (yay)...has a built in charger system etc (shes a beauty)...
Plus we got a new stand for the stove...I'm gunna change a few things on it and it will fit perfect besides the bench.....
By the way...she got new blankets and new stuff that will go with the stove, like pyrex casserole dish's etc...plus....plus...
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:06 am

She looks pretty tidy in that CT Rosco....and I am sure we could find more room in there for more stuff!!

My recommendation is to pack up the CT with the awning roof still attached.......always makes it an easier set up and pack up. Just take the awning back over the CT roof and fold away......might take you a couple times to get the handle of it but definitely the way to go.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Yep, The awning is still attached now Gypsy (when you buy one of these,,,they come with a DVD of how to erect and then the put-a-way..was good to watch)....
The 2 camp chairs,2 stools,& 2 tables are also on the top.....And Avis can still lift it ok.
The poles are presently inside the camper but I will be mounting a holder for them on the side.
As far as tidy inside,,,There is more gear to go in it but I have no fears there,,,,Avis is a perfectionist and wouldn't sleep till its perfect....(should see our linen cupboard....I'm to scared to touch anything in there)

:!:
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Looks pretty flash Rosco! :+
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby sienna » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 am

So is it safe to ask what you will be doing with the old stuff? :lol: Big camping garage sale at your place to recoup some of the money that's been spent?!
I really want a pole carrier on my ct too but haven't gotten round to doing it yet.
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Titch » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 am

I want a picture from the big camp out,showing where the couch is put. :lol: :lol:
Look good under the tarp :armsup
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Titch you old Hillbilly.....''Couch''.....

Its a Mahogany ''Victorian Chaise Longue''........ I can see it placed in ''The Shack''.....Are you on the way to pick it up ???? lol
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

PreviousNext

Return to General Chit-Chat