3 Woman in Mexico

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

3 Woman in Mexico

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the University of Kentucky School of Law and I believe in the power of Justice to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.
The last one (you knew it), a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from "Mississippi State University" and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, ya'll ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: 3 Woman in Mexico

Postby Titch » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Being young ,I have never heard that one :+
Well done you old :#
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Titch wrote:Being young ,I have never heard that one :+
Titch

Is that your story Titch??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Titch » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 pm

G L.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 am

But what did they do the night before? I thought that's where the joke was going , but then didn't. :-bang
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Return to Friday’s Funny