XB should be back soon...

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

XB should be back soon...

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 am

XB should be back from her camping trip shortly....with lots of lovely pics and stories to tell....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: XB should be back soon...

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:10 am

Hi Everyone....yep Im back and just popping in to say a quick Hi before I get stuck into end of the month stuff I now have to catch up on because we were away :cry:

We had a great time and I am having real trouble trying to get back into work today. Both hubby & I were woken by a barking dog last night and we both had to get our bearings as we both thought we were still in the CT!!! :***

The photos are still on our daughters camera so I will get all my work done today (& be a good girl) and hopefully get time before Friday to do a report.

We had a great time even though the weather was against us ::() Damn wind!!!!

All washing is now done & CT has been given a good clean out ready for Mudgee on Oct 29th..... 24 sleeps hahaha....
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: XB should be back soon...

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:33 pm

WELCOME Back XB........very glad to hear you enjoyed your camp soooo much that you did not want to come back reality....work.

That damn work gets in the way of lost of fun times camping.....should be a law against it.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to General Chit-Chat