Our New Baby!

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Our New Baby!

Postby mummeee74 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:40 pm

Here are the photos of our new baby which arrived 3 days before xmas and we took it out on it's maiden voyage after owning it 4 days!

I haven't posted pics before so forgive me if I stuff it completey!

This is the backdoor and the front of the trailer with our bike rack.

This is the front door and main bed area side.

This is with just the awning attached (which actually looks pretty dodgy, we did get better with a bit of practice)

This is with the annexe wall zippered on

The main bed area awning (which we couldn't figure out how to do it properly until 3 days into our trip, ah hah moment)

The main bed area, very comfy queen size, with DD's single bed on top for storage.

The slide out "kitchen" tray, is actually longer, not sure why DH took a photo of it half out but there are plastic drawer thingys to the left of the fridge. Actually is pretty heavy and we have had to come up with a better solution for supporting it, the one we had just didn't cut it on a slope, so DH made something up today from a work bench support, which looks like it will be heaps more well um supportive.

I think we will have many years of great holidays in it, well I hope so anyway. It certainly is very comfy and there are a few things we need to "iron" out. Our pantry and clothes was a bit of a pain the butt, I would like to have a better setup so I could send my 3yo to get her own clothes and DH could actually find the tomato sauce in the plastic box, in other words I could make them all self sufficient!! Well a girl can dream

:lol:
mummeee74
Post Machine!

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Nice :armsup 8)

Now I want one :mrgreen:

Annexe certainly adds alot of space too ::()
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby bushcamper » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:06 am

I'll second that, very nice.

I like the colour, should be light enough to stay cool without showing dust or marks to easily.

Looks well made and the slide out kitchen is impresive.

What brand is it?
bushcamper
Camping King

Postby mummeee74 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:03 am

Thanks guys!

It is made by 3 Dog Camping, great bunch of people, nothing is too much trouble for them. http://www.3dogcamping.com/trailers.html

I forgot to say this trailer fully packed with all our "stuff" and trust me there is tonnes of it, weighs under 500Kgs - that's everything except the water in the water tank, so we are very happy with that. We actually weighed everything we packed as we only have a 4cyl car, so weight is really important for us.

I am still not sure about the colour... but I went with their advice for exactly the same reasons you mentioned - coolness and the marks don't show so easily. The main tent area did get slightly warm when all zipped up but was great when the windows and doors were slightly pegged open and I had a small fan for when my 1yo had naps. It also has this small window right at the top which lets the hot air out, they have thought of so many things and I think they finish them to a very high quality.
mummeee74
Post Machine!

Postby Scolers » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:12 am

At last the pics!

Top stuff Mummeee ... I'm sure it wil bring you and your family a lot of joy.

:+

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby bushcamper » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:42 pm

This is another reason I like the colour

http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/View.asp? ... mQID=41198
bushcamper
Camping King

Postby the4bears » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:21 pm

cool very nice :?# 8) 8) 8) 8)

hope your family have many happy trips away in your new CT

cheers the4bears
:beer :beer :beer :beer
the4bears
Camping King

Postby mummeee74 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:29 am

Oh wow feeling much better about the colour!!

It does makes sense, thanks bushcamper!
mummeee74
Post Machine!

Postby HGMonaro » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:37 am

you need to label the boxes so you're 3yo hubby... I might have mixed that up a bit ;) can find his sauce! (although as a good wife you should have altready got the 'dead horse' out for him!)
HGMonaro
Blatant Padder

Postby mummeee74 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:35 pm

Ha! HGMonaro it's only 1 box - it's not hard!!

mmm I'm thinking you might be single (or soon to be if your wife reads that one) :lol:
mummeee74
Post Machine!

Postby elpaulos » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:02 pm

Yes very nice
elpaulos
Camping Veteran

Return to Introductions: