G'day All.

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

G'day All.

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:04 pm

G'day all. My name is Tahlee and I'm a campaholic....always wanted to say something like that. :grin: I live on 5 acres in SE QLD with my 9 dogs, a budgie and 3 ratties. I love camping and have a Jimboomba Camper Trailer. I like to get away for 3 days when I have my weekends off work and will travel up to 3 hours from home. There are so many beautiful places in the SE. I always take two of my dogs and they love it as much as I do. I wish I could go more often but my work interferes with my social life. Look forward to reading all the info here as well as getting to know everyone.
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Re: G'day All.

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

:hello: Welcome to the forum Tahlee!!

You will love this place, all very friendly campoholics here with lots of fur babies amongst us

Enjoy
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Thanks xmasbaby67, I'm sure I will enjoy being here.
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi TahleeR and WELCOME to our forum......Love to have another member who camps with their canine family and there are a few of us on here who seldom if ever go camping with out our canine 'kids'.

Couple regulars on here I thought I'd warn you about....Rosco and Titch.....just a bunch of softies really so don't let them scare you off and I almost forgot Stevo.....he's just a big stirrer so ignore him especially on a friday evening after he has had a few drinkies.

You'll definitely enjoy the chatter here and the great lots of great adventure stories as well......and in case you did not know already.....we loveee pics, lots of pics.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks for the welcome GypsyLady and thanks also for the warning about those 3. I'll have to go through my photos and post a few.
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah TR it's only the guys who we have probs with and need to keep under control....the gals are all GREAT.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Well, I guess it's the guys job to cause probs...or so they think.
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 pm

GREAT BIG HUGE Welcome Tahlee :beer :beer :beer .....Don't listen to much about that ''MEN'' STUFF....Wese-r-really the normal ones around here..AY Steve & Titch....
Sounds like you really get into your camping stuff...like us when we r allowed......DAM works got a lot 2 answer 4......Still....I'm working on fixing that b 4 summer gets underway.
Do you normally head North ????,,,We seem to more than South (mainly cause its warmer).. Apart from around the Glass House mountains & Imbil & Kenilworth...We have to travel 100km plus before the Pet friendly camps start popping up....Bit of a Bummer :booty .....otherwise its ''Freedom Camping'' which we are set up for........Luv 2 c some pics of your rig
Oh Yer.....and we luv to cook on the open fires....Don't we Guys........
:cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks so much for the HUGE welcome Rosco1. Can't see that you'd be much of a prob. GypsyLady must have meant the other boys. :) I have heard that camping at Imbil and Kenilworth are great but have yet to visit. May be a tad far for me with limited time. I am on the Granite Belt so tend to go north from here.
Mmmmmm, love tucka cooked on an open fire. I am totally useless in the kitchen so would be worse on the open fire. I'm good at opening a tinnie, both food and bundy. :beer
I'll be posting some pics as soon as I work out how and where.
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Postby Titch » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Welcome from me as well and a big :booty to G L :--?
I dont bite Rosco does
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks Titch. I think GypsyLady must have been pulling my leg about youse blokes. Still, it's early days. :lol:
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Titch has beeen muuuch better since hes been on medication........
titch's medication.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 pm

LOL, maybe we all should be on that "medication".
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Postby Titch » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Click on the link to see Rosco,s heritage.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5448
True story. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Titch
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Tahlee R » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Now, that is an interesting "true" story...thoroughly enjoyed it. Couldn't see the pics, apparently I haven't the permission to view...
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Next

Return to Introductions: