TITCH

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: TITCH

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Thank god you never added,,,,,Adam & Eve......lol
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Thank god you never added,,,,,Adam & Eve......lol

No....but I was thinking.....milk and honey and then thought....nah, that is just too ridiculous....LOL
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:34 pm

I missed it all??????

Holy cow what the hell did he do that was so bad that he was banned??????

I'm doing the chant with you Rosco!!!!
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Pity Andrew doesn't come out of the closet and make a statement....That way we are not getting conflicting stories.

I certainly don't consider what we are saying IN OUR POSTS as ''Stirring''....more like sticking up for a friend and dam good Forum member......plus...for the 'Kicked' off member,,,its hard to stick up for what he/she said...when they are not allowed access to defend themselves.

:cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Chicky Babe » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Lets start a

''WE WANT TITCH BACK CHANT ...............Sure is quiet on here with out the old buzzard

Pleeeeeeeaaaaase Andrew, Rosco promises Titch will be good :grin:
We obviously all miss him :cry:

pretty please with cherries, rum, bourbon......on top :cheers
Chicky Babe
Camping Veteran

Postby stevo. » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm

cherries rum and burbon!!! gees how could anyone resist that! ... bah... now i wish it was friday night :cheers
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 am

WOW ''CB'' I have never gotten so exited over a post like that before...lol...Stevo....Why wait till Fri-nite...I reckon all the Rum,cherries & stuff will be all gone by the time you arrive....lol :beer :beer :beer
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Chicky Babe » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

Glad you enjoyed it Rosco :?# I agree why wait till Friday :lol:

I'm starting now ::) :beer ...Come on Andrew...what will it take ;) ...it's very quiet without Titch and his great jokes :!:
Chicky Babe
Camping Veteran

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:52 pm

BRING TITCH BACK!!!!!!

I am finding it a bit ridiculous about Titch being banned for just suggesting another forum?????

Can you please explain Andrew?????

I find it very hard line and know of another forum that took that line and has lost a huge amount of members to another forum due to heavy handed moderators......

Feel like doing a "Dorothy" and clicking my heels together and saying "There's no place like home".....

Since the "new look" changes things around here have not been the same, but we were getting there and then you guys go and do this.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you are reading this Titch......we all miss you & your banter and especially your stirring, which is quite obvious by not only having a thread dedicated to you but everyone is up in arms over what happened so hang in there mate and we will get you out of limbo!!!! Rosco the security guard is on his way...... ::)
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Well said XB.....
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Activity_Dept » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Well this Titch issue seems to have raised a few concerns. Just to let everyone know I am not in the habit of banning people from the forum just for the fun of it. But let me also say there is a line of acceptable behavior and if crossed members will be banned.

One issue everyone keeps raising is the fact the forum has gotten somewhat quiet. Firstly we get numerous sign-ups everyday the fact they are not willing to participate means perhaps we (camping) needs to provide some more interactive sections i.e. questions and answer etc. and we will work on that. What we don't need however is someone saying that the forum is dead, not genuine and we are somehow abusing our members by using them to prop up our other sites and then actively recruiting people off of the forum.

Titch's comments were wrong and clearly done to get people off of the forum. This is not in the forum or its members interest and it is unacceptable. All we (camping) are trying to do is give you a place to enjoy and share info to make camping a fun and more informative site. Nothing more there is no conspiracy here, no hidden agenda we don't make money when you log on, we don't push ads in front of you to click and we don't have you in some dating site like Titch has stated...

An upgrade had to be done, I have no idea why people have decided we are the evil twin of Freddy Krueger for it but that is not something we can change. The forum is informative, as fun as you make it and is here for you to enjoy. If we focus on the positives and camping; people will be attracted to it.

Titch has only be banned he is welcome back if he contacts me and tells me what his issues are.

:beer
The admin guy.
Discover Camping
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby stevo. » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Where's that popcorn smiley? :cheers

So, will Titch contact the Admin guy, or will there be a stand off? Stay tuned!
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Does Titch know how to contact Admin Guy...I know off line I would have no idea how to make contact.

And was Titch given a warning or just straight out banned??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 pm

SO....what is the outcome with regard to Titch and his forum membership???
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Sadly Gypsy, I'm not so sure even if he was allowed back,,,,that he would want to....and even if he did...it wouldn't be the same ole ''Titch'' that we all knew and were so fond of as a member,,,,very sad. :(
Its sure not the same with-out him.......

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

PreviousNext

Return to General Chit-Chat