Neurum Creek Bush Retreat

Neurum Creek Bush Retreat

Postby boatie1010 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Just come back from Neurum Creek and was not impressed one little bit. The booking was for four families and we had been changed sites due to wet weather which was fine, except for the site that they gave us was really really small. The manager John said that if we didn't want it he could relocate another family on this site and we wouldn't have one.
So we didn't have much choice.

It was 200mm over the causeway when we arrived then in 2 days it came up to 1.5metres. So we couldn't get out. There was a large rubbish bin in front of our site that was for about 50 people and it was disgusting,maggots,flies and overflowing.
We went up to the office to see if they could give us another bin at the front of our site as there were alot not being used do people not turning up and not being able to cross the causeway they said no problem they will change it that afternoon. 2 days later and nothing was done. I must say i might be a little picky but this was disgusting and when we spoke to John again he is nothing but a really rude man with no people skills.
The toilets were not clean and overall we were disapointed with this establishment.

As this was our first time there i will say that taking our puppy was a bonus but that would be it.
boatie1010
Camping King

Re: Neurum Creek Bush Retreat

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 am

NCBR is not one of my favourites either....I especially object to the $7 site fee among other things.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Neurum Creek Bush Retreat

Postby marcus » Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

been there once and wont return toilets and showers looked like they hadnt been cleaned for a long time and put on the wrong site wasnt to happy about it
marcus

Return to Queensland